Detail Pompa Submersible Satelit Franklin
6-Inch Volt-X Submersible Motors
Franklin’s 6-inch submersible motors are typically used in large, demanding water wells requiring high flow rates or deeper installations. These motors are tough, built to last and come in a variety of construction options.
6-inch Volt-X motors are built with a unique dual voltage feature offering power supply flexibility. The motors utilize an innovative voltage change device that allows the motor to be connected for operation in either 230 V or 460 V, three-phase, 60 Hz power supplies. The voltage exchange device has been meticulously developed for ease of removal and a watertight seal every time.
Innovative Volt-X voltage exchange device
Maximum temperature winding wire NEMA class 200
Anti-track self-healing resin system
Removable Water-Bloc lead
Double flange design
Stainless steel splined shaft
Kingsbury-type water lubricated thrust bearing
Pressure equalizing diaphragm
Copper bar rotor
Full 3450 RPM design point
Filter check valve
Sand Fighter® models are equipped with:
– Franklin’s exclusive Sand Fighter Sealing System for sand or other abrasives well water.
– Franklin’s exclusive on winding SubTrol® heat sensor for use with SubMonitor®.
SubMonitor is a state-of-the-art electronic motor overload that is sold separately.
– Mounts in the above ground panel requiring no additional wiring to the motor.
– User friendly, field proven.
– Protection monitors for balanced power, overload, underload, overheating, rapid cycling and more.
– Can be used with or without a SubTrol heat sensor.
– Supplies superior on winding heat protection when manufactured with the SubTrol heat sensor.
These motors are built for dependable operation in 6” diameter or larger water wells.